Thursday 17 October 2013

choice..

Its Friday and today is my second day not working..

Feel a bit boring..but i m gonnna meet my friend at sarawak...while waiting i feel like to write something and its a about choice...??

For me ,everyone had their oen choice and they can decide whatb they want to become and how they want its gonna be..

But,its okey..if u did a wrong choice in the first place because its gonna be your first lesson and your experience.its might be horror experience but from that also you gonna be more strong and learn a lot.

If you think back,the more bad thing you face from your choice the more strong you become  to survive..

I believe that because , i go through few thing anf it make me more strong and make me become i can make my choice and my own decision because this bis my life and my journey..whatever happen i have to survive from my choice.it might so hard to make a choice and decision..but you never know what gonn happen in the future.Always think good thingg guys and believe...

Now i learn to always in positive side,believe and dont forget to work hard for your future.How you want to create it,millionaire maybe one day.heheheehe.it look like to dreamy but if peole out there can success why not you.....just dont quick so early but make sure that the one you work on is the job that you really like on it...

Its almost six am here and hopefully my journey gonna be bless.Hopefully my holiday gonna be fun.
Guys alwayss smile and thankful ....

No comments:

Post a Comment