Sunday 13 October 2013

Think,decide and Learn

Morning..and finally its monday again!!

I just wat to writte somethingg today.Thinker??Why its thinker??My friend always told me that i'm think to much???am i?? May be...but this is my nature i think..

A lot thing that we can think about at ny age,yeah and its a lot.A career,a journey, my self and especially how to improve and motivate my self everyday.

I do have  a lot of dream,which some of it may be its to far away but still i can try i.who knows it gonna work some day. ..

If people dream to be rich,yup i do have this all dream but the most thing i want to be someone that can benefit other because i know i m not stay in this earth forever and before my time is coming i need to do something and be someone because we do have a choice right.

This journey is al about our choice and we always need to make decision.some might be wrong and some might be right. From the wrong we learn a lot and from the right decision we might learn a good thing.What ever it is this is life and always need to be strong and face it.Think,decide and learn from it.

Happy MONDAY! Please work with motivation! Always smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment